Benefits of Outsourced Payroll Processing
Taking care of payroll processing in-house requires that you hire qualified staff and purchase payroll processing software.
By outsourcing your payroll function to an expert payroll team you not only benefit from cost savings but also will remove the burden of non-revenue generating activities such as compiling payroll reports and keeping abreast of payroll compliance requirements. Our payroll experience and outsourced service enable our clients to focus on their core business activities.
What is included in our Outsourced Payroll Service?
Our outsourced payroll service includes the following tasks;
- Generating payslips: All company payslips for you and your employees will be generated and dispatched to the deadline, whether you pay your employees on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Calculating extras: Additional factors relating to employee payrolls will be calculated in full, including holiday pay, sick leave, overtime, and tax bands.
- Processing deductions: Amounts relating to deductions – including pension payments, VHI, trade union membership, and more – will be calculated before payslips are issued.
- Issuing P45 and P60 forms: Employees’ P60 (details of annual taxable salary) and P45 (details of leaving work) will be generated, taking into account employment tax rates and any deductions.
- Conducting PAYE
- Filing annual P35 return: Payroll records required for your annual P35 (Year-end return) will all be calculated in advance to ensure quick, convenient, and cost-effective submission for your business.
- Maintaining compliance: Keep up-to-date with all related regulatory changes in Ireland to ensure you remain compliant with Irish tax legislation.
- Receiving ad hoc advice: You and your employees will be able to receive ad hoc advice on a range of related topics as-and-when you need it. Our clients’ success is important to us and we are always here to help.
- Reporting & Consultancy: We can provide payroll management reports and payroll consulting upon request.
Why choose us for your Payroll needs?
Our outsourced payroll services take this labour-intensive, non-revenue-generating process off your to-do list and assure the absolute accuracy of your financial records.
As expert accountants and tax advisors you will also benefit from our extended knowledge and advice as the need arises including assistance with your revenue returns and company secretarial requirements.
These are just some of the reasons why our clients choose to work with Greavy & Co:
- Benefit from a range of services specially adapted for companies of any size up to 300 employees
- Gain expert advice on potential tax efficiency measures including tax credits and assistance with employers taxes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Irish payroll legislation and guidance
- Ensure your payroll processes are handled with absolute confidentiality
- Call on our experienced team of payroll specialists to answer questions or address concerns whenever you need us
Let us take on the hassle of your company payroll, so you can get back to focusing on what really matters. Call us now (01 604 0011) to discuss your business needs.
What is the cost of Outsourcing Payroll?
Payroll costs will vary depending mainly on each clients needs such as the number of employees and frequency of payroll processing. Please contact us on (01) 604 0011 for a free same-day quote and consultation.
We are conveniently based in Dublin 2.